This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fixing of bug 18877
- From: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Martin Koegler <mkoegler at auto dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:14:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fixing of bug 18877
- References: <20050424164804.GA6521@curie.auto.tuwien.ac.at>
Martin Koegler wrote:
The fix is quite simple and was included in the bug report about 4 month ago.
I raised also this issue on gcc-patches (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-12/msg01390.html),
but the problem still remains in the mainline cvs version.
What can I do, to get the fix in the CVS?
You can "ping" a patch that hasn't been reviewed after two weeks. Plus
there are also some other procedural details that need to be followed
here, please see
for more info on submitting patches.
I'll reply to the gcc-patches message.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com