Re: IA64 Pointer conversion question / convert code already wrong?

    I believe the problem in the unoptomized case is in expand_expr_real_1,
    where we have:

    case NON_LVALUE_EXPR:
    case NOP_EXPR:
    case CONVERT_EXPR:

This is a conversion between what, two pointer types?

If so, I think there should be a special case here to check for converting
between two pointer types and call convert_memory_address if so.

Also, I think convert_memory_address ought to have a
	gcc_assert (GET_MODE (x) == to_mode);
in the #ifndef case.