This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Help Required on HP-UX 11.0 & 11.11
- From: "Kumar, Vijay" <Vijay_Kumar at McAfee dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Soraganvi, Praveen" <Praveen_Soraganvi at McAfee dot com>, "Athreya, Lakshmi" <Lakshmi_Athreya at McAfee dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:44:21 +0530
- Subject: Help Required on HP-UX 11.0 & 11.11
Dear Sir / Madam
I'm Vijay from McAfee.We are working on HP-UX 11.11& HP-UX 11.0
presently .We are getting an error while we work on HP-UX 11.11.
System Configurations :
* HP -UX 11.11 & 11.0
* Patched with GOLDQPK11i_11.11.depot
* gcc 3.4.2 & gcc 3.4.3
* Gettext 0.14.1
* Libiconv 1.9.2
Our application (ebs) is giving this error when we run it on HP-UX .
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: libc.2
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
/sbin/init.d/ebssdkd: 5094 Abort(coredump)
Please let us know where we are going wrong .An early response would be
Senior Software QA Engineer