This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: .opt files for x86, darwin and lynxos
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:53:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: .opt files for x86, darwin and lynxos
- Hop-count: 1
- References: <email@example.com> <566C9C7A-F918-492B-998E-4CC92EAFB2EC@apple.com>
- darwin_one_byte_bool = "";
+ darwin_one_byte_bool = 1;
> A general comment is this vaporizes lots of comments. I'm not sure
> how I feel about that, but thought I would point that out.
Alternatively to Richard's more correct suggestion, you could also put them
into the respective .opt file preceding them with a ";".
I took this option when I moved most of the -f options to common.opt.