This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.0 RC2 Available
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:08:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.0 RC2 Available
- References: <200504181444.j3IEi35g021918@sirius.codesourcery.com>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
> RC2 is available here:
> As before, I'd very much appreciate it if people would test these bits
> on primary and secondary platforms, post test results with the
> contrib/test_summary script, and send me a message saying whether or
> not there are any regressions, together with a pointer to the results.
Results for mips-elf are here:
and look good. No regressions.