This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.0 RC2 Available
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:12:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.0 RC2 Available
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200504181444.j3IEi35g021918@sirius.codesourcery.com>
- Reply-to: julian at codesourcery dot com
On 2005-04-18, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> RC2 is available here:
> As before, I'd very much appreciate it if people would test these bits
> on primary and secondary platforms, post test results with the
> contrib/test_summary script, and send me a message saying whether or
> not there are any regressions, together with a pointer to the results.
Results for arm-none-elf, cross-compiled from i686-pc-linux-gnu (Debian)
for C and C++ are here:
Relative to RC1, there are several new tests which pass, and:
g++.dg/warn/Wdtor1.C (test for excess errors)
works whereas it didn't before.