Re: Heads-up: volatile and C++

On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 02:52 PM, Marcin Dalecki wrote:
My god, you didn't actually buy into that did you? Hint, it was is, and always will be a joke.

You dare to explain what's so funny about it?

Oh, it wasn't funny. Maybe the English is slightly too idiomatic? I'd need someone that understands the English and German to translate.

You can read it as, it was and will always be, just a bad idea.