This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Heads-up: volatile and C++
- From: Marcin Dalecki <martin at dalecki dot de>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: "Michael N. Moran" <mike at mnmoran dot org>,Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:52:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Heads-up: volatile and C++
- References: <CF16A552-ADDA-11D9-B4A4-003065BDF310@apple.com>
On 2005-04-15, at 20:18, Mike Stump wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2005, at 08:48 PM, Marcin Dalecki wrote:
Templates are a no-go for a well known and well defined subset for C++
for embedded programming known commonly as well embedded C++.
My god, you didn't actually buy into that did you? Hint, it was is,
and always will be a joke.
You dare to explain what's so funny about it?