This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective-C++ Status
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Douglas Charles <zwizzy at lycos dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:07:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++ Status
On Thursday, April 14, 2005, at 09:50 PM, Douglas Charles wrote:
What is the status of Objective-C++ support in mainline GCC? Ziemowit
working on integrating such support late last year, but has Apple
such integration efforts?
I don't believe anyone is working on it at the moment. It exists, you
just have to grab from the apple-local-200502-branch if you want it.
If you'd like to work on it, let us know, we'd be happy to have the