This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Processor-specific code
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>
- Cc: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:30:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Processor-specific code
On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 09:55 AM, Paul Koning wrote:
That only works if the notion of switchable rounding mode exists. It
doesn't on VAX, PDP-11, PDP-10, ...
What, you mean VAX isn't turing complete? :-)