This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.0 RC2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>,Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:05:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.0 RC2
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <425C0C8E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
On Tuesday 12 April 2005 19:59, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Therefore, I'm going to allow some of the queued patches into 4.0 at
this time. If your patch isn't on this list, but is here:
I'm still considering it. I'll let you know if I've firmly decided that
your patch will not be in RC2.
Could you add http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-04/msg01107.html
to your list? If the patch is OKed by rth (ping! :-), it would fix a
-fPIC ICE regression on IA32 and AMD64.
So added. Will you please let me know if the patch is approved for