Re: Processor-specific code

Can you explain in a little more detail what you are trying
to accomplish?  gfortran can already pass the -m and -f
options suppported by gcc.  For example, -ffast-math works.

Runtime library reads GFORTRAN_FPU_* environment variables if they exist, and set up the FPU accordingly.

One other thing to keep in mind, at some point we'll want to implement TR 15880. Are there any potential
conflicts?

No, since reading GFORTRAN_FPU_* variables changes the FPU mode when the library is loaded, while TR 15580 commands will be ran afterwards (during execution).

Of course, when the code for GFORTRAN_FPU_* is written (which is much easier than full TR 15580 support), we can use it for TR 15580.

FX