This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: 2 suggestions
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Kaveh R. Ghazi'" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>,<gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<hgs at dmu dot ac dot uk>,<ray at learningnetworks dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:11:43 +0100
- Subject: RE: 2 suggestions
>From: Kaveh R. Ghazi
>Sent: 14 April 2005 01:11
> > I'm afraid we'll have to rename all of these in some way, either by
> > replacing "*" by "x" or by prepending some string. I'm not too fond
> > of either, but just using "x" instead "*" might be less ugly.
> > Somewhat.
> > What do you think?
> > Gerald
> I like prepending a string, for example target= or triplet=, etc.
Is there maybe some unicode char with a completely null glyph that could
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....