This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ada build failure?
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:46:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: ada build failure?
- References: <20050412201131.GA32617@redhat.com>
Ada does not build on mainline right now, though it dies
much later than what you're seeing, see:
On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 13:11 -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing this? I see the same with either 3.3 or 3.4
> as the build compiler.
> gcc -c -g -gnatpg -gnata -I- -I. -Iada -I../../src-gcc/gcc/ada \
> ../../src-gcc/gcc/ada/exp_ch11.adb -o ada/exp_ch11.o
> exp_ch11.adb:926:34: expected type "Char_Code_Base" defined at types.ads:531
> exp_ch11.adb:926:34: found private type "Uint" defined at uintp.ads:50