This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.0 RC2
- From: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:59:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.0 RC2
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <425C0C8E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday 12 April 2005 19:59, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Therefore, I'm going to allow some of the queued patches into 4.0 at
> this time. If your patch isn't on this list, but is here:
> I'm still considering it. I'll let you know if I've firmly decided that
> your patch will not be in RC2.
Could you add http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-04/msg01107.html
to your list? If the patch is OKed by rth (ping! :-), it would fix a
-fPIC ICE regression on IA32 and AMD64.