Re: gcc for syntax check only (C): need to read source from stdin

Zack,

Now this works. Thanks a lot.

And with -pipe, no temporary files at all (checked -v output).

Could this be possibly placed in some FAQ? I tried to google for this
first but did not get such a definitive (and simple) answer.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web