Re: GCC 4.0 RC1 Available

Andrew Haley wrote:

We're in a diffcult position here, because SPARC has few maintainers,
and Java has few maintainers.  However, if you can let me have a logon
I can have a look.

That would be much appreciated. Java isn't release-critical, but it still seems like it would be nice to understand what's wrong here.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC