This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Semi-Latent Bug in tree vectorizer
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: dorit at il dot ibm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:04:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Semi-Latent Bug in tree vectorizer
- References: <email@example.com>
> When we rescan the operands, we get a different set of V_MAY_DEFS,
> specifically we lose the V_MAY_DEF for SFT.3_20.
It should be copying subvars to the new vectorizer variable too.
At least, i believe i added that.