GCC 3.4.3

Many thanks to all for the lessons on how NOT to make things you don't
want.

After 56 hours teh full make bootstrap finished - make install failed
miserable as
install.sh was not where it belonged - so I copied the SRCDIR install.sh
in and that made the top level installs work, but the sub-sub directories
were still looking for ../install-sh - so I copied it down another level

Thanks again.

Ray Holme