This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ERROR : pls help
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Virender Kashyap <virenk at cse dot iitb dot ac dot in>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:21:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: ERROR : pls help
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 7, 2005, at 11:58 AM, Virender Kashyap wrote:
i made some changes in gcc code. when i try to comile it using
make , i get the following error ( last few lines from output ). Pls
help me in removing this error.
The command line you show is the built compiler trying to build gcc's
It doesn't work, which means there is a bug in your changes.