Re: 2 suggestions

 >  > Not necessary.  If people would simply follow the directions here:
 >  > <http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#*-*-solaris2*> by setting
 >
 > I think this docoument could be made more useful by having the more
 > specific cases refer people to the applicable more general cases.

If by that you mean e.g. the solaris2.7 section should link into the
solaris2* section, yes I think that would help.

I believe the webpage is generated from the GCC manual which is in
texinfo source.  So one would have to write a patch to the GCC docs
and the webpage would be automatically updated.

Also, when I click on the link above, it doesn't follow down the page
to the anchor.  I'm not sure why that is.  Gerald?

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu