This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Inline round for IA64
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Canqun Yang <canqun at nudt dot edu dot cn>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jim at nudt dot edu dot cn, Wilson at nudt dot edu dot cn, wilson at specifixinc dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 07:12:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Inline round for IA64
- References: <20050407093847.0B32A5BF2C@ds20.nudt.edu.cn> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 08:08:15AM -0400, Geert Bosch wrote:
> As far as I can seem from this patch, it rounds incorrectly.
> This is a problem with the library version as well, I believe.