Re: 3.4.3 on Solaris9, boehm-gc probs.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Eric Botcazou wrote:

This is totally unlike /usr/include/link.h, but I don't see why it

And unlike /usr/include/sys/link.h

should be picked up by what must be a directive such as

#include <sys/link.h>

So I think this file isn't relevant.

It is relevant, the local-prefix directory is searched first.

But to get the definitions we are after it should be looking in sys, so it should look for /usr/local/include/sys/link.h rather than /usr/local/include/link.h.

/usr/local/include/sys/link.h: No such file or directory

so then it should look in /usr/include/sys

Or have I got this backwards?

I'm not sure how to proceed though.

Remove that file when bootstrapping GCC or configure --with-local-prefix.

Trying the latter for now.

-- Eric Botcazou

Thank you Hugh