This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: karl at freefriends dot org (Karl Berry)
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: bug-texinfo at gnu dot org, papadopo at shfj dot cea dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:03:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#*-*-solaris2*
Now I now (and understand) that you changed the mangling of filenames,
but where does the "g_t" come from, and why?
Catering to XHTML's stupidity. I mentioned it in:
One exception: the algorithm for node name expansion prefixes the
string `g_t' when the node name begins with a non-letter. This kludge
(due to XHTML rules) is not necessary for filenames, and is