This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [BUG mm] "fixed" i386 memcpy inlining buggy
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Dave Korn'" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>,"'Denis Vlasenko'" <vda at port dot imtp dot ilyichevsk dot odessa dot ua>,"'Christophe Saout'" <christophe at saout dot de>
- Cc: "'Andrew Morton'" <akpm at osdl dot org>,"'Jan Hubicka'" <hubicka at ucw dot cz>,"'Gerold Jury'" <gerold dot ml at inode dot at>,<jakub at redhat dot com>,"'Linux Kernel Mailing List'" <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:53:01 +0100
- Subject: RE: [BUG mm] "fixed" i386 memcpy inlining buggy
>From: Dave Korn
>Sent: 06 April 2005 12:13
> ----Original Message----
>> From: Dave Korn
>> Sent: 06 April 2005 12:06
> Me and my big mouth.
> OK, that one does work.
> Sorry for the outburst.
.... well, actually, maybe it doesn't after all.
What's that uninitialised variable ecx doing there eh?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....