This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about "#pragma pack(n)"
- From: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: feng qiu <fengqiu_tianjin at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:37:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: Question about "#pragma pack(n)"
- References: <BAY16-F154EDAC420989940733C67883C0@phx.gbl>
feng qiu wrote:
> I want to modify the gcc source code,what should I do?
Look at the c-pragma.c file, search for pack. Also see -fpack-struct in
common.opt and fpack_struct in opts.c. Then expand your search from there.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com