This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gnu.org #222786] GCC Testsuite Tests Exclude List Contributionto FSF
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: copyright-clerk at fsf dot org
- Cc: assignments at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:25:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gnu.org #222786] GCC Testsuite Tests Exclude List Contributionto FSF
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <6010221.1112722712841.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter Brown via RT wrote:
Sorry for our delay in responding to your request. FSF's Assignment
Administrator is currently unavailable, and we expect there to be a
delay in processing your request for at least another week.
Please bear with us whilst we arrange for additional help.
We (the GNU Fortran folk) are in trouble too: We're awaiting
affirmation of the receipt of Thomas Koenig's papers (sent from Germany
on the 19th of March). He has quite a few patches to gfortran in the
queue and GCC 4.0 (the first GCC release to contain gfortran) is
scheduled for the 15th of April.
Toon Moene - e-mail: email@example.com - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/
News on GNU Fortran 95: http://gfortran.org/