This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: bug-texinfo at gnu dot org,Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos <papadopo at shfj dot cea dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:40:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#*-*-solaris2*
- References: <422EFDB3.email@example.com>
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos wrote:
> On this page:
> there's a link to:
> but it doesn't work. Instead from what I can undersatnd it should be:
Hmm, that's interesting, so I'm Cc:ing the texinfo folks on this one:
In the GCC sources (gcc/doc/install.texi), we have the following line
which expands to
<h3 class="heading"><a name="TOC47"></a><a name="g_t*-*-solaris2*">
Now I now (and understand) that you changed the mangling of filenames,
but where does the "g_t" come from, and why?
did not provide any explanation. Bug or feature?