Re: GCC 4.0 Status Report (2005-04-05)

Mark,

I nominate PR libgcj/20155 for a "less critical" bug since it is actually a bootstrap regression on numerous platforms albeit easily worked around with a configure --disable-libgcj. The root cause is the invocation of a ~90,000 character command line (which would be beyond my expectation of a reasonable sh) to create a convinence library.

This bug was "caused" by an RTH workaround to fix piecewise linking fallout from the original workaround to this problem (PR libgcj/17222).

Kelley Cook