This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.0 regression: g++ class layout on PPC32 has changed
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky at develer dot com>
- To: "Andrew Haley" <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:25:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: 4.0 regression: g++ class layout on PPC32 has changed
- References: <email@example.com>
Andrew Haley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> long long __attribute__((aligned(__alignof__( ::java::lang::Object ))))
I don't recall the exact details, but I have fixed a couple of bugs about
the use of __alignof__ and attribute aligned on members of classes (maybe
templates only?). Are you positive this attribute declaration *does* have an
effect at all in 3.4?