This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How is lang.opt processed?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>,Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Cc: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:33:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: How is lang.opt processed?
- References: <20050306024542.GA97148@troutmask.apl.washington.edu><4230B7D9.email@example.com> <18783164.1110566386214.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org><4231F1AE.email@example.com>
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Steve Kargl wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed explanation of how GCC options work.
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Toon Moene wrote:
> Ditto. Jim, are you reading from some documentation about this option
> processing that I couldn't find ? I've spend hours and hours to try to
> deduce the option processing rules from debugging various parts of the
> gcc driver, with no success.
any chance I could convince you to document Jim's explanations and your
new findings for "future generations"?