Re: GNU toolchain for blackfin processor

Vinayak Ghate wrote:
Do we have GNU toolchain for blackfin processor?? Can anybody help me out in
this regard??

There is no blackfin port in the FSF GCC sources. However, Analog Devices does maintain some gcc ports for their targets, and may contribute them to us in the future. See
http://www.analog-devices.com
for further info. See also
http://blackfin.uclinux.org
which is refered to by the Analog Devices web site.