Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:11:38 +0530 (IST)
From: M Ranga Swami Reddy <swamim@sankhya.com>
To: Ted Teah via RT <copyright-clerk@fsf.org>
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #222786] GCC Testsuite Tests Exclude List
    Contribution to FSF

Hello,

Please find the name of the organization, the name and title of the person
who will sign on the contract:

Name of the Organization: Sankhya Technologies Private Limited

Name           : A.R.S.Kumar
Title          : Asst.Manager - Legal Compliances

Mailing Address:

Sankhya Technologies Private Limited
#30-15-58, Third Floor, "Silver Willow",
Dabagardens, Visakhapatnam 530 020,
INDIA
Ph: +91 (0891) 554 2666
Fax:+91 (0891) 554 2665