This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bad link on webpage
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky at develer dot com>
- To: "Marcus" <mathpup at mylinuxisp dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:43:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bad link on webpage
- References: <200503092033.15274.mathpup@mylinuxisp.com>
Marcus <mathpup@mylinuxisp.com> wrote:
> On the page, http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.0/changes.html, the link
> http://www.nedprod.com/programs/gccvisibility.html (near the end of the
> document) contains
>
> ``DOMAIN HOLDING PAGE
>
> This is a holding page for a domain registered by Total Registrations on
> behalf of a customer. At this present time the owner of the domain name
has
> simply registered the name and has not chosen to host a web site or
receive
> email through it. ''
I'm taking care of this. If the site does not appear again soon, I'll remove
the link.
I would like to still get hold of the information that used to be present at
that page because they were in fact very useful.
--
Giovanni Bajo