Re: SVN Repo updated (please look)

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> I have no clue how the savannah mirroring works now, or who to contact.
> Pointers would be appreciated.
>
> If they mirror via rsync, they just need to change the directory they
> mirror from.
> If they mirror via some other method, we'll need to replace that method
> (which should not be hard, there are a myriad of ways to mirror an svn
> repo)

I think it's rsync.  I don't know who to contact, or whether savannah
currently has subversion installed so it's an easy switch for them.

In any case, perhaps a note to gcc-announce that a move is proposed and
people who use anoncvs or mirror the CVS tree might like to make sure they
are ready (in particular, check whether subversion works on their
platforms) would be a good idea well in advance.

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)