This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: No way to scan-tree-dump .i01.cgraph?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 05 13:58:24 EST
- Subject: Re: No way to scan-tree-dump .i01.cgraph?
The problem with leaving failed dump files behind is that they can
interfere with a following run of the testsuite (particularly if a pass
is added/subtracted). I would vote strongly that the dump files for
failing tests be removed.
Likewise. I've run into this problem more than once and gotten confused