Re: PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers

Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.COM> writes:

| On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 03:47:03PM -0800, Matt Austern wrote:
| > I'm sure there are still lots of horrible bugs, which will only be
| > found with a more complete test suite.  But the core functionality
| > works, and at this point I think it'll improve faster in the CVS server
| > than sitting on my hard disk.
| >
| > OK to commit to mainline?
|
| A namespace purity nitpick:
|
| You define a macro named tr1_hashtable_define_trivial_hash.  Shouldn't
| that be __tr1_hashtable_define_trivial_hash or something similar?

I think that may not be necessary.  TR1 is experimental and people
know what they are playing with and they just have to avoid evil
macros when programming with C++.  In that respect, TR1 is not
different from ordinary third party library.  More to the  point, I
hope that by the time we get to finalize the details in getting TR1
into the Working Paper, we also get to have equivalent of the #nospam
preprocessor directive to  limit the nuisance power of macros.

-- Gaby