Re: SVN Test Repo updated

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> However, if you are satisfied with client-only diff (which is the main
> case when you'd be writing changelogs) working in alphabetical order, i
> should be able to wing that.

Client-only diff is the main case.  (For more general cases it should be
possible to write a utility to sort diffs after creation - into
alphabetical order for this purpose, but I've also thought topological
sort would be useful when generating release diffs (which are done direct
from source trees, not with cvs diff) to ensure that diffs to generated
files that aren't version controlled (and so not handled by gcc_update)
come after the diffs to their source files.)

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)