Trikke at the LA Marathon

For the last four years, Trikke has participated in LA Marathon?s Acura
Bike Tour; now we?re inviting you to join us. Early Sunday morning March
6th, the LA Marathon course is thick with cyclists for the 23.5 mile fun
ride. LA's city streets (Exposition, Venice, Wilshire, Olympic, Fairfax,
Vermont, and Figueroa) are all yours to carve and ride on only one
beautiful spring morning a year. This year, let?s rip it up together!

Please join us in the first official Trikke group entry. The course is
relatively easy to ride and most intermediate riders can finish the course
in 2.5 to 3 hours. Take advantage of our great entry offer and we'll sign
you up, pay your entry fee, give you a Trikke t-shirt to wear on the ride,
and treat you to lunch after the ride. It will be a blast with several of
the TV news services (Fox, ESPN, ABC) focusing their cameras on us for
feature stories on Trikke. As well, you will be entered in our raffle for a
new Trikke T12 Roadster!

Go to www.trikke.com/home and click on the LA Marathon banner to get more
information about the ride and sign up. As we get closer to the big day,
visit our site for more detailed information about group assembly time and
location on the morning of the 6th. Sign up now for a great ride with
Trikke?s designer Gildo Beleski, the Trikke Tech crew and a whole lot of
other Trikke fanatics! See you there!

This is a one time email. You are not on any mailing list unless you
requested.