Re: License text irregularity in gcc/config/mips/linux-unwind.h

__Way__ to close to the LGPL.  The LGPL in effect, says the
GPL with that kind exception (letting people link this
with there program regardless of whether the license is
GPL-compatible).  I think that those exceptions in
`libgcc' are conflicting with one of the sections of the
GPL that prevents proprietary software authors from
linking in GPLd software.  I think that is an important
privlage for the free software community.
As for the exception missing, it should be kept that way.

Samuel Lauber