Re: License text irregularity in gcc/config/mips/linux-unwind.h

> Which allows libgcc to be linked to a program with out forcing that
> program to be GPLed.
>
> gcc/config/mips/linux-unwind.h is part of libgcc but does not have the
> exception in its copyright section.
>
> It seems that this is an oversight.
>
> I can add the exception if it is deemed the proper thing to do.

Actually afaict a good chunk of the <target>/linux-unwind.h files don't
(if any, I only looked at mips/alpha/s390).

If any of these files are going to be changed (and I could see that they
should be) then they all should - I just can't make that decision.

SC? GWP?

-eric