How to best fold __builtin_powi?

Before coming up with the obvious follow-up patch after
introducing __builtin_powi[lf], I'd like to know wether
it would be accepted (at this stage) to move expansion
of pow(x, integer_cst) to the tree level.  This would
reduce overall (source) code.  A quick check produces
very slightly better code than expanding at the rtl
level (for a 5th degree polynomial calculation there is
one fxch less).

If this is too invasive for 4.0.0 I'll queue that for later
and just do the obvious stuff from fold_builtin_pow in fold_builtin_powi.

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>