Re: Triple name

"Mile Davidovic" <mile.davidovic@micronasnit.com> writes:

> I want to use same compiler for different targets( one is mips1 and second
> is mips32). Currently I have one compiler for each target.
> Unfortunately mipsisa32-elf-gcc use EABI as default ABI and mips-elf-gcc use
> ABI32. I know that I can select arch and abi (with --with-arch and/or
> --with-abi) but problem is with libgcc and crt stuff which is I think
> different for both target.

First I'll note that if you are building all the libraries and other
files for your target, then you can just configure using --with-abi,
and rebuild everything with your desired ABI.

Otherwise, you should be able to do this if you edit the mips/t-xxxx
file to add the appropriate -mabi= options to MULTILIB_OPTIONS.  For
example, see how this is done in mips/t-vr.  Then the build process
will build different versions of the support files, and will use the
appropriate version when it sees -mabi=XXX on the command line.

Ian