Re: scheduling cc0

I wrote:
>> And if you do this kind of scheduling before reload, what happens if
>> reload has to insert insns that set cc0?
>
> Hmmm, not sure.  I suppose it could be enabled only after reload.

Just to clarify, _most_ instructions inserted by reload on the v850
don't touch cc0 (they typically either load a constant, or do a load or
store with an offset, or do simple address calculation).

However I can't state confidently that it's _impossible_ for a
cc0-clobbering insn to be generated (in particular, I wonder if some
address calculation could result in an add or multiply?).  I don't
understand reload so well... :-/

-Miles
--
Any man who is a triangle, has thee right, when in Cartesian Space, to
have angles, which when summed, come to know more, nor no less, than