Re: wordsize.h

Hi,

these questions are off-topic on this list! Use Google
more. It gives answers to most of question you'll ever have.

> Fatal F1003 wordsize.h 1: Error directive: "This file
> must be written based on the data type sizes of the
> target"

did you configure the sources before compiling? Did you read
all INSTALL, README and other documentation? Do it first
before anything else. I'm sure you'll find your answers there!

Ziza