This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: forestalling GNU incompatibility - proposal for binary relative dynamic linking
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Edward Peschko <esp5 at pge dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:10:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: forestalling GNU incompatibility - proposal for binary relative dynamic linking
- References: <20050124222449.GB16078@venus>
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 02:24:49PM -0800, Edward Peschko wrote:
> What I'd like to do is be able to set up my LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> so that I can reference it from the point of view of the
> setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "*/../lib:....."
> Here, read "* == full path of dirname of executable".