Re: New GCC logotype development. (Was:Re: New GCC logotype version1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).)

Vladius wrote:

Ehhhg, ehhgg... Then I do not want either. Don't understand me wrong, but this is not me who will distribute the picture. Mailing list is for development purposes only.

The point is that we would prefer not to have graphic images in the mailing list, which should be kept text only.