This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: problem creating a static library


On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 04:32:28AM +0200, Danilo Jos? wrote:
> Thank you very much.
> 
>   I have done several tests with the things that you have purposed me. But I
> still have the same results.
> 
>   I do not know why, but the further I get is with the ld -r *.o new.o-

This is completely off-topic for this list.  Please continue this
discussion in private email.

-- 
Behind everything some further thing is found, forever; thus the tree behind
the bird, stone beneath soil, the sun behind Urth.  Behind our efforts, let
there be found our efforts.
              - Ascian saying, as related by Loyal to the Group of Seventeen


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]