Re: 2004 Summit Proceedings missing

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 06:57:46PM -0700, James E Wilson wrote:
> René Rebe wrote:
> > I just wanted to lookup a detail of the STL performance paper and had to
> > notice that the link on http://www.gccsummit.org/2004/ to the papers is
> > dead: http://people.redhat.com/lockhart/.gcc04/
>
> A known problem.  See the thread at
>      http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-08/msg00340.html

A PDF file containing the full proceedings is TEMPORARILY at

http://www.welsh-buck.org/tmp/MasterGCC-2side.pdf

Please don't make links to that location, as it's not going to stay there
for long; I'd like to get it on the gcc site but think that it should be
split into individual articles first.  It's a waste of bandwidth to force
people to download the full proceedings just to read one paper.