Re: Libobjc and libffi on Darwin

On Aug 13, 2004, at 5:15 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:

"Bill" == Bill Northcott <w.northcott@unsw.edu.au> writes:

Bill> I tried to enable libffi by moving it from the gcj only section in the
Bill> configure script. It all got built OK using Apple's build script but
Bill> ffi.h never got installed. ffitarget.h was installed in the compiler
Bill> includes directory. Any suggestions where this should be fixed?

Do we want to install any of libffi?
Well since GNUStep uses libffi, I thought that compiling with objc would
install libffi automatically.

-- Pinski